Saturday, May 3, 2014

Introduction

Hi there! The names Kate. If you read more than this line, we can be best friends ;) 
So this is my blog, "Simply Kate"! I will post a variety of things; my opinions on certain topics, little tips and tricks I use to survive the day, DIY's and pretty much anything on my mind. :D
Now, you're probably wondering what I'm like. Well, you can call me Kate (as previously stated) and to be honest, there isn't much to know. I'm the quiet girl in the back of class who rarely talks and follows the rules. Well, that's what most people think. My friends (if I were to ask them) would probably describe me as a creative, talkative, bubbly person who gets extremely excited over the small things in life. To sum myself up, I have a quiet, shy exterior, but a loud, noisy interior. 
I hope that my extremely interesting qualities (ha. I wish.) have intrigued you into becoming a part of my little corner on the Internet. 

Simply,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment